Classification: Part Time
Program: Campus Clubs
Department: General Recreation
Direct Supervisor: TBD
Hours: M-F 3:30PM-6:00PM (Flexible)
The Physical Instructor will ensure the implementation of positive physical development practices with daily activities and interactions with children. The Physical instructor will organize and introduce individual and team sports and exercises to participants. They will implement both indoor and outdoor games. The Physical Instructor will also specialize in specific sport disciplines. The Physical instructor will provide leadership and guidance to participants.
· Supervises and ensures the safety of all participants at all times.
· Organize games and challenges that promote physical activity among children.
· Develop motor skills and physical development among younger children
· Introduce healthy exercise habits.
· Provide coaching when needed.
· Act as a key motivator amongst participants.
· Provides guidance to staff while onsite in adhering to program quality standards.
· Maintains a positive relationship with all employees, participants, parents, vendors, and volunteers.
· Keeping assigned areas clean, sanitized and sanitizing as needed
· Other duties as assigned.
· Must be at least a senior in high school.
· Must have experience in Physical Education or Coaching.
· Previous experience in a childcare or education setting supporting high-quality programs preferred.
· Must be able to supervise participants and have safety awareness.
Pay is dependent upon experience & qualifications.