Special Education Teacher (Elementary Autism Program) - Crossroads School
Westfield, New Jersey
Special Education Teacher (Elementary Autism Classroom)
Full-Time Public School Position
Available September, 2020
Union County Educational Services Commission is a public school district established to provide cost educational programs and solutions for the twenty-one public school districts in Union County. The Commission is currently seeking an experienced Special Education Teacher to fill a full-time position at Crossroads School, a public school established to meet the academic, social and emotional needs of students between the ages of 3-14 who are diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorders.
- Full-Time, 10-Month Position
- Competitive Public School Salary
- NJ State Pension Enrollment
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental Prescription Benefits
- Tuition and Professional Development Reimbursement
- Paid Sick, Personal and Family Illness Days
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Special/Elementary Education or related area of study from an accredited college or university
- Valid NJDOE Teacher of the Handicapped Certificate OR Teacher of Students with Disabilities and Elementary K-6 Certificates
- Experience working with students with autism spectrum disorders, preferably in a public school setting
Please complete the online application in its entirety to be considered for an interview.
Thank you for your interest!