Boys Varsity Volleyball Head Coach
Penn Manor is seeking interested candidates for a Boys Varsity Volleyball Head Coach position.
The Head Varsity Boys Volleyball Coach works under the direct supervision of the Athletic Director and the general supervision of the High School Principal. The Head Coach is expected to provide the necessary leadership in order to maintain a comprehensive and vigorous interscholastic program. In addition, all employees are expected to be positive role models and actively embrace the values of the school.
- Assisting in maintaining high academic standards for all student athletes
- Directing the training, conditioning, and performance of the varsity athletic team and to lead, supervise, and assist the assistant/volunteer coaches in their efforts with athletes assigned to them
- Establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with students, parents, faculty, administration and staff
- Develop well-organized practice and game plans with specific objectives for each.
- Demonstrate the highest level of sportsmanship and respect for players, parents, officials, opponents, and fans
Must have all required clearances: Child Abuse Clearance, PA State Police Criminal Clearance, and Cogent FBI Fingerprints through the Department of Education. Instructions for obtaining clearances are available on our website.