20 - Hourly Nutrition Services Trainee
Contact days - correspond to school year hours - as scheduled
Nutrition Services Hourly Salary Schedule
Benefits - PERA & Workers' Compensation Benefits
High School Diploma or GED
Demonstrated ability and willingness to interact with students and adults in a positive manner
Demonstrated excellent oral and written skills
Ability to perform work involving frequent lifting or moving objects weighing up to 40 pounds. Constant standing, walking, bending, stooping, and occasional lifting of over 50 pounds
- Maintain correct HACCP standards of sanitation
- Utilize correct safety precautions in the use of kitchen equipment
- Utilize correct standard of safety in all areas of kitchen
- Maintain proper standards of personal hygiene and adhere to the Nutrition Services dress policy
- Interact with students and adults in a positive manner
- Identify a reimbursable breakfast and lunch meal
- Perform all other duties as assigned by the Multi-Unit Manager, Elementary Coordinator, Team Leader, and/or Elementary School Leader to enhance total cooperation within the unit
Please note: If hired, a new hire packet will be emailed and must be completed prior to processing. Fingerprints will be required for all employees of Pueblo City Schools prior to your processing date.
national origin, religion, ancestry, age, disability, need for special education services, genetic information, pregnancy or childbirth status, or other status
protected by law in admission, access to, treatment or employment in its educational programs or activities. Additionally, a lack of English language
skills is not a barrier to admission or participation in activities. The following individuals have been designated to handle inquiries regarding the nondiscrimination
policies: Eric DeCesaro, EEO/Affirmative Action/Title IX/Section 504 Compliance Officer for complaints involving employees, and Cheryl
Madrill, Title IX Compliance Officer for complaints involving students. Both individuals can be located at 315 West 11th Street, Pueblo, Colorado 81003,
(719) 549-7100. Complaint procedures have been established for students, parents, employees, and members of the public. (Policy AC, AC-R).
Si tiene alguna pregunta sobre esta información, por favor llame a la escuela de su niño.