Accounting Clerk I - Kids Plus & School Supports - 8.0 Hours/Day, Year Round
Posted 13 days ago
- High school diploma or equivalent, or compensating experience
- A score of at least 50th Percentile (speed) and 90% (accuracy) on the Ten Key Test (TKT)
- A raw score of at least 35 (out of 40) on the Criteria Basic Skills Test (CBST)
- A score of Highly Proficient on the Computer Literacy & Internet Knowledge Test (CLIK)
- Excels in customer service and working in a team environment
- The entry level wage for external candidates for this position is $14.63-16.47 per hour, depending on experience. A highly competitive benefits package is also offered.
- This is a full-time, year-round position.
- Effective August 1, 2015, clerical testing requirements have changed. All candidates, whether Internal or External, are required to meet the new requirements for any position posted after August 1. If you do not meet the requirements, you are not eligible for an interview. Please call (217) 351-3800 to schedule a clerical test.