Occupational Therapist (2020-2021)
Occupational Therapist - (1.0 FTE) Position available for the 2020-2021 School Year. The Exceptional Learners Collaborative (ELC) is located in Vernon Hills, (Lake County), Illinois; is a special education cooperative providing services to students identified with special needs, ages 3 through 22 years of age. The ELC represents Kildeer Countryside Community Consolidated School District 96, Lincolnshire-Prairie View School District 103, Adlai E. Stevenson High School District 125 and Fox Lake Grade School District 114. The ELC serves eight elementary schools, four junior high/middle schools and one high school.
IDFPR Licensed Occupational Therapist required.
- Current license from the State of Illinois Department of Financial Regulations, as a registered Occupational Therapist.
- Current certification from the Board of Registry of the American Occupational Therapist Association (AOTA).
- Must be physically able to provide therapy to students ages birth through 21.
- Ability to travel within the member districts of the ELC.
- Pediatric and special education experience preferred.
Online applications are required (www.elced.org). Applicants should complete the electronic application process and upload a letter of interest, current resume, references and transcripts.