Data Specialist - Part-time
Title: Database Specialist
Description: The Data Specialist at the Pelham School District is primarily responsible for the integrity and smooth operation of the district's Student Information System, PowerSchool. The Data Specialist manages the student information database, runs queries to extract information, coordinates data reporting to the NHDOE and trains/supports users, working closely with all stakeholders in the district. In addition, the employee should have the capacity to effectively generate, analyze and report data, and have sound operational knowledge of the overall functionality of PowerSchool.
- Bachelor’s Degree and two (2) years experience managing a student information system preferably PowerSchool and PowerTeacher Pro gradebook.
- Must have 2-years of database administration/management experience, HTML, and reporting skills. Web application development desirable.
- Exceptional quantitative analytical skills and problem-solving skills.
- Highly organized and strong attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and prioritize workload
- Solid verbal, written and graphical communication skills, and the ability to work well in a team and to support various stakeholders.
- Expert knowledge of Excel, Access, and/or other data analysis software.
- Ability to integrate third party applications and databases with mission critical applications, preferred.
Working Conditions: Full-year, part-time (0.5 FTE). Wages to be determined based on experience and qualifications. Paid leave benefits prorated based on part-time status.
Application Procedure: Apply online through AppliTrack. Candidates will be considered as they apply.
Selection Procedure: Selected applicants will be called to interview with Administration. Please do not contact the school.