Candidates must hold a current and valid Professional Educator License (PEL) or Substitute(SUB) license in order to be considered a candidate for substituting in District 103. All applications and registrations/renewals must be completed through ELIS computer system. After you have received confirmation from ISBE that your license has been issued, please provide a copy of the ELIS approval with your on-line application to Lincolnshire-Prairie View School District 103.
EDUCATOR LICENSE INFORMATION SYSTEM (ELIS):Click here to start your license application (if applicable)
Lake County ROE Substitute Cheat Sheet
- Report to the building principal or school secretary upon arrival at the building
- Maintain the established routines and procedures of the school and classroom to which you are assigned
- Teach the lesson outlined and described by the absent teacher
- Assume responsibility for overseeing pupil behavior in class and during lunch and recess periods
- Report in writing, on the day's activities at the conclusion of each teaching day
- Follow all policies, rules, and procedures to which regular teachers/employees are subject and which good teaching practice dictates
- Perform such other tasks and assume such other responsibilities as may be assigned by the School Principal
Candidate must hold Illinois Professional Educator License (PEL) or Substitute License (SUB)
Apply on-line only
Administrators review applications on a regular basis and will contact potential candidates for interviews.