Industrial Arts Teacher
Job | Posted 3 months ago
- Valid State of Ohio Special (K-12), High School (7-12), Adolescence to Young Adult (7-12) or Career Technical (4-12) Certificate/License with one of the following endorsement:
100000 - General Industrial Technology
100005 - Industrial Arts K-12
101315 - Industrial Technology 7-12
101320 - Industrial Technology K-12
102000 - Industrial Arts 7-12
160610 - Technology Education 4-12
- Be responsible to the Building Principal.
- Teach the Board adopted course of study to students.
- Assume all related classroom teaching duties.
- Abide by the rules, regulations, policies and procedures of the Warren Board of Education pertaining to classroom teachers and the teaching process.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by the Building Principal and/or his/her designee.
Salary: Placement on Salary Table A contingent upon degree and prior experience.
Procedure for Making Application:
External Candidates: Please apply using AppliTrack system through the link attached to this posting or by visiting the Warren City School District website http://www.warrencityschools.org, click on "Job Opportunities", "Start an application for employment".
Warren City Schools
860 Elm Road Northeast, Warren, OH 44483, USA, Warren, OH 44483
Compare with State
Amount per Student
State Average: $13,686
% ELL Students
State Average: 3%
Student Teacher Ratio
State Average: 16.87
% IEP Students
State Average: 15%
State Average: 294