Substitute School Nurse/Registered Nurse
Job | Posted 3 months ago
Qualifications: Substitute Position
- Pupil Personnel Services License or
- Registered Nurse, Licensed in
- Current First Aid, AED and CPR program completion
- Certification as a Vision and Hearing Screening Technician, preferred
- Prior professional nursing experience, preferably in pediatric, adolescent, community, and mental health nursing, and health program management.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organization and management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to work cooperatively with staff, administrators, students, and parents
- Responsible, honest, tactful, able to maintain confidentiality, and be of good character.
Apply online at www.gower62.com, go to Gower District, and click on Employment tab.
Gower School District 62
7700 Clarendon Hills Road, Willowbrook, IL 60527
Compare with State
Amount per Student
State Average: $13,341
% ELL Students
State Average: 10%
Student Teacher Ratio
State Average: 15.71
% IEP Students
State Average: 15%
State Average: 246