Job | Posted 5 days ago
- Certificate, license or other legal credential required.
- Prior law enforcement experience a plus
- Proficiency in oral and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Competency in use of computer and knowledge of office related software programs including Microsoft Word and Excel
- Bilingual Spanish preferred
Please complete application at:
The Morris School District offers a competitive salary and benefits package.
We are an equal opportunity employer/AA
Effective September 1, 2011, all employees of school district must reside in the State of New Jersey, unless exempted under the law If your already work for the school district as of September 1, 2011, and you do not live in New Jersey, you are not required to move to New Jersey. However, if you begin your office, position or employment on September 1, 2011 or later, you must reside in New Jersey. If you do not reside in New Jersey, you have one year after the date you take your office, position or employment to relocate your residence to New Jersey. If you do not do so, you are subject to removal from your office, position or employment.
Morris School District
31 Hazel Street, Morristown, NJ 07960
Compare with State
Amount per Student
State Average: $19,422
% ELL Students
State Average: 5%
Student Teacher Ratio
State Average: 12.25
% IEP Students
State Average: 16%
State Average: 345