Child Nutrition Subs
Title: Cafeteria Helper
Classification: Class IV
- Active Food Handlers Permit
- Some Previous Food Service Experience
Reports to: Site Manager, Assistant Food Service Director, and Food Service Director
Statement of Job Goal:
To serve meals to students in accordance with laws and regulations governing the USDA and Oklahoma State School Meal Program.
Essential Job Functions:
- Helps prepare, serve, and clean as needed.
- Helps prepare for next day as needed.
- Keeps record of foods used.
- Helps inform site manager of food or supplies that need to be ordered.
- Takes direction from coordinator of kitchen.
- Other related duties and responsibilities as assigned by supervisor.