200 S. FULTON AVENUE
FORT LUPTON, CO 80621
PHONE (303) 857-3200, FAX 303-857-3219 or EMAIL: email@example.com
Alan J. Kaylor, Superintendent of Schools
POSITION: Substitute Custodian (position is on-call/as needed) for 2020/2021 School Year
SALARY RANGE: District Classified Salary Schedule (HOURLY RATE: $12.10)
PROCEDURE FOR APPLICATION: Please submit an application (available online at weld8.org) along with a letter of interest and a current resume listing your qualifications and experiences for the position. Applicant must apply online; supporting materials may be attached to the online application.Question please email firstname.lastname@example.org
QUALIFICATIONS FOR THE POSITION:
- Minimum High School Education or GED preferred
- Successful custodial experience preferred
- Ability to successfully and cooperatively fulfill assigned responsibilities
- Ability to handle and maintain custodial equipment and materials
- Ability to move large pieces of furniture, equipment, and materials
- Ability to lift heavy containers in and out of a van
- Maintain good attendance
- Work as a positive team member
- Ability to accept a variety of assignments, in various settings and with several individuals
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATION: Open Until filled.
CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT:
- Position is on-call/as needed, per Weld County School District Re-8 calendar
- Scheduled as needed; but average maintenance hours per day are 3:30 p.m. through 12:30 a.m. during the school year
- 7 a.m. through 4 p.m. during the summer. Position may include some weekend work.
- All agreements for employment of personnel shall be subject to the approval of the Board of Education.
- No smoking is allowed in any Weld County School District Re-8 buildings.
- Selected applicant must comply with the District's Drug-Free Workplace policy.
- As required by the Immigration Reform and Control Act (IRCA), the selected applicant must verify, within 72 hours of employment, his/her legal right to be employed in the United States.
An equal opportunity affirmative action employer
In compliance with Titles VI and VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972, Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Age Discrimination in Employment Act of 1967, the Americans with Disabilities Act, the Genetic Information Nondiscrimination Act of 2008, Colorado law and Board of Education Policy AC (Nondiscrimination/Equal Opportunity), Weld County School District Re-8 does not discriminate on the basis of disability, race, creed, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, religion, ancestry, need for special education services, age, marital status, genetic information, or physical characteristics in admissions, access to, treatment, or employment in educational programs or activities which it operates. Complaint procedures have been established for students, parents, employees and members of the public. The following person has been identified as the compliance officer for the district: Superintendent, Weld County School District Re-8: 200 SOUTH Fulton Avenue, Fort Lupton, CO 80621, 303.857.3200, email@example.com .