Centerfield - Daycare Aide (Part-Time)
Job | Posted 3 months ago
OLDHAM COUNTY BOARD OF EDUCATION
ADMINISTRATIVE REGULATION 1107-AR
JOB DESCRIPTION: IN-SCHOOL DAY CARE AIDE
- High school diploma.
- Two years experience in child care desired.
- Push, pull or lift 40 pounds; kneel and reach above your head.
REPORTS TO: Director/Operator of In-School Day Care
JOB GOAL: To provide support for the in-school day care program.
- Assist in supervising student care of infants/children.
- Participate in child care.
- Which requires lifting, changing diapers
- Will assist children with daily routines and helping with their personal needs such as clothing, lunch, snack and cleanup routines.
- Assist in cleaning and straightening of the day care room, to maintain the appearance of the room, including furniture and equipment.
- Implement instructional procedures and other instructions from Director/Operator.
- Abide by all Oldham County Board of Education policies.
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT: Compensation will be based on 181 contract days and the board-approved CCA/Child Care Aide salary schedule.
Revised: August 4, 1998
Revised: June 8, 2011
Revised: October 30, 2014
Revised: November 1, 2018
Oldham County Schools
4512 Centerfield Drive, Crestwood, KY 40014
Compare with State
Amount per Student
State Average: $10,394
% ELL Students
State Average: 3%
Student Teacher Ratio
State Average: 16.39
% IEP Students
State Average: 14%
State Average: 525