Grants, Testing & Compliance Coordinator
TITLE: Grants, Testing & Compliance Coordinator
REPORTS TO: Superintendent
JOB GOAL: To write and coordinate grants, oversee district’s mandated testing, and ensure that the district is in compliance with state and federal requirements in regards to grants and school program improvement.
1. Write and Coordinate Non-Competitive Grants received by the district including the Consolidated Application. This involves working with district/building administration to develop applications, ensuring timelines are met, developing and monitoring grant budgets, and coordinating/monitoring grant implementation to ensure authenticity. This also includes working with building/district leadership teams to develop and write Program Improvement plans and budgets.
2. Write and Coordinate Competitive Grants. This includes working with district/building administration to determine areas in which additional funding is needed to advance building/district initiatives and goals, writing and leading collaborative grant writing teams/efforts, developing grant budgets, coordinating the implementation of the grant when it is received, and completing required grant reports on a timely basis. Also work with teaching staff to support their efforts to acquire funding for projects.
3. Serve as District Assessment Coordinator. Ensure the fidelity and integrity of state testing in the district. This includes setting annual calendar, supervising building testing coordinators/building testing, downloading and disseminating data reports and information to vested personnel, preparing data reports and analysis, and creating/editing the annual curriculum and instruction report to stakeholders.
4. Assist Superintendent and Business Manager with special projects as assigned.
- Proven experience writing and receiving competitive/non-competitive grants.
- Proven experience creating and managing grant budgets.
- Possess understanding of state testing systems and use of data in educational decision making.
- Must be able to spearhead collaborative efforts and multi-task.
- Experience working with diverse cultures.
40 hours per week
12 Month Position