Assistant Volleyball Coach (High School)
Placement: Cascade High School
Supervisor: Athletic Director
Salary: $3,641.58 / Season (Classification C1)
Note: The following is a brief summary of the position. To view the full job description, please see the attached document.
- Must possess ASEP certification prior to 2007 or NFHS certification after 2007.
- Must provide evidence of being current on Steroid Training, Concussion, and Heat Management education.
- Knowledge of volleyball at the high school level.
- Ability to work with high school students.
- Effective communication and conflict management skills.
- Ability to work within school district guidelines and budget.
- Possess valid First Aid card.
- Availability for daily practices and contests.
- Understanding of conference and OSAA rules and regulations.
- Ability to work with other coaches and parents.