Food Service -Secondary Lunch Program Server - 2.75 hour
Secondary Lunch Program Server -
Jenison High School - 2140 Bauer Road, Jenison, MI
Jenison Junior High School - 8295 20th Avenue, Jenison, MI
Hourly Rate - $11.64
Jenison Public Schools Food Service
Hours: 2.75 hours/day from approximately 10:45am - 1:30pm, following the Jension Public Schools calendar
The person(s) accepting this position will be working in a secondary building and will be helping to set up and tear down the eating area
for the students as well as helping with the hot lunch program with a variety of responsibilities.
- Set up serving line for each lunch and help serve students the main entree.
- Run registers to allow students the ability to grab and pay for lunches within a set time period.
- Sell and manage inventory of the snack item serving line.
- Clean up appropriate areas and put away food items.
- Help to complete production records.
- Assist in placing food orders for each week's menu.
- Enjoys working with high school-aged students.
- Able to work in a team setting daily and be a contributing member.
- Ability to foresee and help handle possible situations needing attention.
- Able to work in a very fast-paced environment.
- Able to meet strict deadlines.
- Ability to handle several tasks at a time.
- Comfortable working with basic math and numbers.
- Should be able to handle running a cash register.
- Enjoys being part of a team.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. with or without accommodations.
It is the policy of the Jenison/Hudsonville Food Service Authority that no person shall on the basis of sex, race, color, national origin, or handicap be excluded from participation in, be denied the benefits of, or be subjected to discrimination in employment or any of its programs or activities. An Equal Opportunity Employer.
Notice of Non-discrimination:
It is the policy of Jenison Public Schools not to discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, (including sexual orientation or transgender identity), disability, age, religion, height, weight, marital or family status, military status, ancestry, genetic information, or any other legally protected category in its programs, services or activities. For inquiries regarding the nondiscrimination policies contact the Superintendent’s Office, 8375 20th Avenue, Jenison MI 49428. (616)457-8890.