Extended Leave 6th Grade Special Education Teacher
1. Deliver appropriate high level instruction for students with IEP's
2. Develop effective instructional strategies and assessments that focus on state standards.
3. There must be a commitment to professional growth.
4. The candidate must be an instrumental part of the instructional team.
5. Other responsibilities will be reviewed during the interview process.
Based on Master Contract.
Extended Leave Coverage for the 2020-2021 School year beginning 07/28/2020 Ending 05/27/2020
1. The preferred candidate will have multiple teaching areas on their valid special education license including Mild Intervention at the minimum.
2. The preferred candidate will have experience working with middle school aged children.
3. The preferred candidate will have the ability to work collaboratively and cooperatively.
AAP/ EEO/ DIVERSITY STATEMENT
Clark-Pleasant Community School Corporation believes in equal employment opportunity for all without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
The policy extends to recruiting and hiring, working conditions, training programs, promotions, and all other terms, conditions, and privileges of employment.
As an equal opportunity employer, CPCSC actively supports and seeks to implement all federal and state legislation and rules pertaining to the employment process. CPCSC expects and requires its employees to comply with this policy in every respect.
People with disabilities, people of color, indigenous people, Hispanic/Latinx, and LBGTQ, regardless of age are encouraged to apply. We are committed to developing a diverse and talented team. If you are excited about this role, but are you unsure whether you meet 100% of the requirements, we encourage you to inquire and/or apply online.