Assistant Varsity Wrestling Coach
Posted 13 days ago
- Teaching the fundamental skills of wrestling.
- Planning and preparing successful practice/competition plans.
- Effective communication with the head wrestling coach, parents, staff, and Administrators.
- Encourage student participation and establish rapport.
- Maintain equipment and uniforms.
- Supervise all areas of participation including but not limited to: wrestling room, locker room, weight room, buses, etc.
- Maintain compliance with all rules and regulations of the MSHSL.
- Complies with and support all school district regulations and policies.
- Reports directly to the head coach.
- Previous coaching experience preferred.
- Knowledge of fundamental skills and rules of wrestling.
- Possess the ability to communicate effectively.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of the Worthington School District to provide equal employment opportunity for all, without discrimination on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, disability, sexual orientation or age.