Substitute Special Educational Assistants at Medford School District
Posted 4 months ago
SUBSTITUTE SPECIAL EDUCATIONAL ASSISTANT
Medford School District
Mon-Fri (schedule varies)
$13.06 hourly (part-time)
- Perform a variety of duties in assisting a licensed teacher in the implementation and support of instructional programs for students in group.
- Prepares instructional materials, maintains classroom discipline, and leads planned activities designated by licensed teacher.
- Ability to patrol halls, cafeteria, lavatories and to supervise students on the playground, during emergency drills and assemblies with an understanding of a safe environment.
- Perform routine clerical duties including copying, laminating, filing, etc.
- Helps maintain a positive school wide learning environment.
- Working in Special Education Classroom as support.
- Pass an FBI and Oregon Criminal Background Clearance
- 18 years of age or older
- High School Diploma or GED may be required
- Flexible schedule to accept assignments that fits your availability.
- Make a positive difference in your community by working in your local schools.
- Get a foot in the door at a school district as your potential future employer.
- If you like variety, EDUStaff offers a range of opportunities, which are customizable to your comfort level and experience.
Apply now at www.EDUStaff.org! Click on Start Application to apply.
Please contact Lauren Guynes, District Ambassador, if you have any questions; LGuynes@EDUStaff.org