Assistant Principal - Aledo High School (Applicant Pool) 2020-2021
Job | Posted a day ago
Assist the school principal in overall administration of instructional program and campus level operations. Coordinate assigned student activities and services.
- Master's degree in Education Administration
- Texas assistant principal or other appropriate Texas certificate
- T- TESS Certified Appraiser
- Thorough understanding of school operations
- Strong organizational, communication, public relations, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to coordinate campus functions
- Ability to implement policy and procedures
- Bilingual preferred
- Two years experience as a classroom teacher
- Instructional leadership training
- Past experience as an administrator preferred
(One or more are required to qualify for this position.)
Salary determination will be based on verified relevant work experience.
In order to be considered for a position, please upload a cover letter, resume, and any other supporting documentation in “application materials”.
Contact Human Resources with any questions.
1008 BAILEY RANCH RD, ALEDO, TX 76008-4407
Compare with State
Amount per Student
State Average: $10,068 (USD)
% ELL Students
State Average: 17%
Student Teacher Ratio
State Average: 15.26
% IEP Students
State Average: 9%
State Average: 558