Head GirlsTennis Coach
Job | Posted 5 days ago
STIPEND: $3,972 for the season
WORK DAY/YEAR: Season: on or about August 3 - November 30, 2020; working 3 hours per day or about 15 hours per week..
- Responsible for program development, lend support to the entire Activities Department and to the philosophy of the department.
- Assist in the evaluation of assistant coaches and submit recommendations in writing. Ultimately responsible for all equipment that is issued, collected and keep an accurate inventory.
- Direct coaches pre-season meetings with parents, athletes and coaches as well as in season staff meetings.
- The coach must determine the sytem to be used in their sport on a system-wide basis.
- Minnesota Department of Education valid coaching certification or valid certificate from the National Federation Coaches Education Program.
- Head coaching experience preferable and must have sound knowledge and background of the sport they are coaching.
- Must be able to relate to student-athletes in a positive manner and be a good role model.
Common and Shared Accountabilities for All Positions
Employees of the Rochester Public School District #535 are expected to support the goals, model and promote an environment that is respectful for all, and work collaboratively with other staff to focus on the needs of the learner. A quality, customer focus that conveys a welcome attitude, an adaptability to change, and a desire for continuous improvement is also expected of all employees. In addition, staff are to respect confidential matters, encourage a safe and secure environment throughout the schools, and be dependable and accountable employees.
Please visit www.rochesterschools.org to learn more about Rochester Public Schools.
Rochester Public Schools Independent School District 535
615 7TH ST SW, ROCHESTER, MN 55902-2052
Compare with State
Amount per Student
State Average: $13,408 (USD)
% ELL Students
State Average: 8%
Student Teacher Ratio
State Average: 15.44
% IEP Students
State Average: 15%
State Average: 200