Title 1 Restorative Practices Interventionist (PL)
Job | Posted 9 days ago
- Professional Educator License endorsed to teach grades 6-8. Must have Counseling or Social Worker endorsement. LBS1 preferred.
- Ability to build effective relationships with students
- Knowledge of best-practices in restorative justice practices
- Skill in recommending revisions to school wide systems of support
- Bilingual preferred
The Title I Restorative Justice Teacher will be responsible for collaborating with building administration and classroom teachers to effectively support Plank students with targeted Tier II and Tier III behavioral interventions in one-to-one or small group settings, and for assisting building administration with the revision of Tier I, Tier II, and Tier III school wide support systems for students.
- Provide targeted Tier II and Tier III behavioral interventions to students in one-to-one and/or small group settings.
- Cultivate relationships with students to assist with the restorative justice process.
- Assist students with creating a pathway forward using positive techniques and strategies to improve decision-making skills, academic progress, and behavioral growth.
- Recommend revisions to the building's Tier I, Tier II, and Tier III school wide support systems for students.
- All other duties as assigned.
Community Unit School District No. 308
4175 State Route 71, Oswego, IL 60543-8340
Compare with State
Amount per Student
State Average: $13,341 (USD)
% ELL Students
State Average: 10%
Student Teacher Ratio
State Average: 15.71
% IEP Students
State Average: 15%
State Average: 246