Grade 5 Teacher
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT:
Participates in the Teachers' Retirement System of the State of Illinois.
Eligible for paid holidays, time off benefits and medical/dental insurance benefits.
Location may change based on the needs of students.
Must Have Proper Illinois License Endorsed in K-5 Self-Contained
ESL Endorsement Preferred
See attached job description for details.
CERTIFIED STAFF PROFILE:
1. Is driven by a core purpose focused on preparing students to be successful for life.
2. Utilizes 21st century learning and teaching practices every day in every lesson.
3. Develops distinguished students by providing students with ample practice time and focused formative feedback.
4. Has high expectations for and is able to inspire all students.
5. Builds trust and promotes positive relationships with students, parents, and colleagues.
6. Understands and aligns instruction to the learning outcomes and/or content area standards.
7. Plans instruction/work aligned to outcomes based thinking.
8. Pursues innovation and excellence in assignment.
APPLICATION PROCEDURE FOR ALL CANDIDATES (including current D59 employees):
Apply online -- Job ID # 2587 -- Click on the red "APPLY" button to begin an online application or edit an existing one.
Applications will be reviewed as they are received.
DO NOT SEND PAPER COPIES