Mathematics Middle School Teacher 1.0 FTE
POSITION: 1.0 FTE Middle School Mathematics Teacher
LOCATION: TCU Montgomery PK-8 School in Montgomery, MN
Tri-City United Schools proudly serves the communities of Montgomery, Lonsdale, & Le Center
STARTING DATE: 2020-21 School Year, August 25, 2020 is the 1st day of New Teacher Workshop
SALARY: Per the Tri-City United ISD 2905 Master Teacher Agreement
REPORTS TO: Building Principal
DATE OF POSTING: May 22, 2020
LICENSURE: Appropriate 7-12 MDE Teacher License in Mathematics.
DISTRICT INFO: This is an exciting opportunity and time to become part of a growing, innovative, forward-focused School District. Our Tri-City United residents supported a significant building bond to enhance educational opportunities with classroom additions; Early Learning expansion; health, safety & security renovations; and additions of engineering/robotics and science labs, Ag/Tech Woods Shop, and a state-of-the-art Performing Arts Center (PAC). We have successfully implemented an Empowering Learners initiative that includes 1-to-1 Chromebook devices; personalized learning structures; secondary AVID; PBIS/Titan Pride; and emphasize the importance of well-rounded education, social/emotional learning, and high levels of learning for all.
TCU Staff work together in a collaborative, team-driven environment with students' learning and career, college, and life readiness skills as our focus. This position will serve an important role in our TCU mission To Empower Learners, Create Opportunities, United for Success.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPECTATIONS:
- Teaching experience preferred, but not required.
- Actively participate in all professional development activities and professional collaboration time (PLC / CLT)
- Prepare and collaborate with students, parents/guardians, and staff to promote student engagement
- Utilize best practice (research-based) strategies in lesson development and delivery
- Prepare daily/weekly lesson plans addressing student needs as aligned with the Minnesota Standards
- Understand and promote school-wide Positive Behavioral Interventions and Supports (PBIS)
QUESTIONS: Deb Dwyer, principal 507.364.8117 and/or email@example.com
DEADLINE TO APPLY: Until filled, applications will be reviewed upon receipt
****Extra-Curricular Advising and Coaching positions are also available