Anticipated Teacher Grades 7-8 Science
Description: Middle School Science Teacher Grades 7-8
Job Summary: Middle School Science
- Must hold a NJ Teacher of 5-8 Science or K-12 Science Certification.
- Experience working with middle school students.
- Knowledge of New Jersey Student Learning Standards and the Next Generation Science Standards.
- Ability to work in a collaborative environment as part of a team.
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal.
Working Conditions: Full Time, Negotiated Salary with benefits.
Application Procedure: Interested candidates must apply online, all certifications, resume, letters of reference and transcripts must be uploaded to be considered for any leave replacement positions in the Fort Lee School District. Do not mail these documents. Once you submit your application you will receive an email confirmation.
Selection Procedure: Candidates under consideration will be contacted by the hiring administrator to schedule an interview.
Effective September 1, 2011, all employees of school districts must reside in the State of New Jersey, unless exempted under law. If you already work for the school district as of September 1, 2011, and you do not live in New Jersey, you are not required to move to New Jersey. However, if you begin your office, position or employment on September 1, 2011 or later, you must reside in New Jersey. If you do not reside in New Jersey, you have one year after the date you take your office, position or employment to relocate your residence to New Jersey. If you do not do so, you are subject to removal from your office, position or employment.