1. Develop appropriate instruction for all business related classes
2. Develop effective instructional strategies and assessments that focus on state standards and CPCSC expectations.
3. There must be a commitment to professional growth.
4. The candidate must be an instrumental part of the instructional team.
5. Others as determined by the building principal.
Based on Master Contract
1. Education or Business Degree Required, Teaching License Preferred
2. The preferred candidate will have experience in marketing and telecommunications
3. The preferred candidate will have multiple endorsements on their teacher's license.
4. The preferred candidate will have experience working with high school aged students.
5. The preferred candidate will have the skills to work collaboratively and cooperatively with the Business Department and all stakeholders.
AAP/ EEO/ DIVERSITY STATEMENT
Clark-Pleasant Community School Corporation believes in equal employment opportunity for all without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
The policy extends to recruiting and hiring, working conditions, training programs, promotions, and all other terms, conditions, and privileges of employment.
As an equal opportunity employer, CPCSC actively supports and seeks to implement all federal and state legislation and rules pertaining to the employment process. CPCSC expects and requires its employees to comply with this policy in every respect.
People with disabilities, people of color, indigenous people, Hispanic/Latinx, and LBGTQ, regardless of age are encouraged to apply. We are committed to developing a diverse and talented team. If you are excited about this role, but are you unsure whether you meet 100% of the requirements, we encourage you to inquire and/or apply online.