FY21 Secondary Special Education Teacher (Anticipated Vacancy)
Posted 4 days ago
POSITION: Secondary Special Education Teacher
LOCATION: Delmar High School
200 N. Eighth Street
Delmar, DE 19940
- Dual Certification preferred as Teacher of Exceptional Children (Grades K-12) and
- Secondary Teacher of [Science/Biology/Physical Science/Integrated Science or Chemistry] (9-12), or
- Secondary Teacher of Math (9-12), or
- Secondary Teacher of Social Studies (9-12), or
- Secondary Teacher of English Language Arts/Literacy/Reading (9-12)
- Satisfactory Child Protection Registry
- Mantoux skin test/PPD documentation
- Cooperative Attitude
- Excellent work ethic and ability to work collaboratively
- The State of Delaware requires all public school employees to undergo a criminal background check (state and federal) to determine suitability for employment.
- Appointment is contingent upon receipt of a satisfactory criminal background check, which is the responsibility of the employee.
- The State of Delaware requires new employees to be paid by direct deposit and to be part of a lag payroll system as conditions of employment.
ANTICIPATED START DATE: Monday, August 24th, 2020
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE: Thursday, June 4th, 2020
INTERESTED APPLICANTS: Apply online at: http://www.joindelawareschools.org/