Healthroom Nurse - Elementary
At Downingtown Area School District we value our employees. We seek to hire new staff who:
- Communicate openly to build relationships and trust
- Partner with team members to see the TEAM succeed
- Demonstrate a growth mindset and seek ongoing opportunities for growth
- Embrace and support a safe and inclusive environment
- Eagerly and enthusiastically support student learning
- Strive to be kind and reflective
- Focus on the solution and put people first
- Lead by example!
If you want to be part of our “Downingtown Proud” team - please apply! Help us with our mission to educate all students to meet the rigorous challenges of a global society.
Position: Healthroom Nurse (Job ID 3750)
Start Date: Approximately August 31, 2020
Specifications: 7.5 hours per day, 5 days per week, 180 days within the school year
Pay Rate: Approximately $ 23.10 per hour
Job Summary: To provide health care services to students, employees and teachers following standard procedures and under the direction of the certified school nurse.
Qualifications: RN preferred, LPN considered.
Current OA state license.
Completion of first Aid and CPR training courses required.
Working knowledge of healthcare service and/or experience in health car field.
MUST HAVE AT LEAST 1 TO 2 YEARS EXPERIENCE WORKING WITH CHILDREN IN A SCHOOL OR PEDIATRIC SETTING.
Proficiency in the use of technology for individual and system management, communication and research to include clerical support of health care services.
The following must be completed before an offer for employment is made:
PA Required Clearances (Click here)
Act 168 Sexual Misconduct/Abuse Disclosure Release Form(s)
Click here to Apply Online (Job ID listed above)