Boys Tennis Assistant Coach
Job | Posted 11 days ago
Position Summary: This position will primarily coach the Junior Varsity Boys Tennis team, assisting the Head Coach as needed on the Varsity team.
- Candidate understands and promotes the role of education-based athletics within the overall educational experience
- Candidate can provide evidence of possessing the ability to positively lead, teach and motivate high school students
- Candidate possesses the ability to clearly and effectively communicate with a variety of program stakeholders
- Candidate possesses a superior knowledge of the fundamentals, strategies, and teaching points associated with the sport of Tennis
- Candidate can articulate a program purpose statement which describes the benefits of participation within the program beyond just the development of athletic skills
Salary: Tennis Assistant Coaching Salary $2,868 - $4,212 DOE
External applicants are eligible for ND Veteran’s Preference. North Dakota veterans claiming preference must submit all proof of eligibility by the closing date. Proof of eligibility includes a DD-214 and if claiming disabled status, a current letter of disability.
The Fargo Public School District is an Equal Opportunity Employer who fully and actively supports equal access for all people regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, marital status, public assistance status, sexual orientation, gender expression/identity, or participation in lawful activity off the employer’s premises during non-working hours which is not in direct conflict with the essential business-related interests of the employer in its education/activities and employment practices. The Fargo Public Schools seek to provide access to all its programs for those interested persons who might have differing levels of ability. This includes those with impaired vision and hearing loss.
Fargo Public Schools
415 4th St N, Fargo, ND 58102
Compare with State
Amount per Student
State Average: $13,824 (USD)
% ELL Students
State Average: 3%
Student Teacher Ratio
State Average: 11.82
% IEP Students
State Average: 13%
State Average: 80