JobID 6188 : Part Time, Technology Services (#2037996)
Job | Posted a month ago
Part Time Position
JOB TITLE: Summer Help – Technology ServicesREPORTS TO: Director of Technical Support Services
WAGE/HOUR STATUS: Non-exempt / Part-time
The Summer Help assists the department in the Technology Services with technology duties.
Spring ISD employees are expected to act with integrity, support and demonstrate our core values, communicate in a clear and respectful manner and seek to continuously improve self-performance and processes.
- High School or College Student
- One year technology desktop support experience
- Experience in hardware troubleshooting and repair.
- Experience working with clients, including effective communication skills.
- Use correct spelling, grammar and punctuation
- Perform basic arithmetic calculations
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Under supervision, install, configure, test, maintain and troubleshoot computer hardware.
- Receive and respond to request regarding PC and/or hardware problems.
- Accurately document instances of hardware failure, repair, installation, and removal.
- Develops and maintains good working relationships with both customers and colleagues, individually and as a team.
This position requires a person that is able to maintain emotional control under stress. The usual and customary methods of performing this job require the following: ability to work in a fast-paced, high-intensity work environment efficiently and effectively with frequent interruptions. Job may require prolonged periods of time sitting, reaching and repetitive hand motions; prolonged use of computer.
Duties performed require considerable initiative and tact. The position requires leadership qualities such as: adaptability, flexibility, dependability and accountability. Maintain confidential information and frequent contact with all levels within and outside of the district.
The foregoing statements describe the general purpose and responsibilities assigned to this job and are not an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and duties that may be assigned or skills that may be required.
Spring Independent School District
16717 ELLA BLVD, HOUSTON, TX 77090-4299
Compare with State
Amount per Student
State Average: $10,068 (USD)
% ELL Students
State Average: 17%
Student Teacher Ratio
State Average: 15.26
% IEP Students
State Average: 9%
State Average: 558