JobID 911 : Head Varsity Girls Bowling Coach (#2037205)
Posted a month ago
- Has previous coaching experience in assigned sport. (preferred)
- Must have substantial knowledge of the technical aspects of the sport and, at the same time, must continue to examine new theories and procedures pertinent to the field.
- Must serve as an appropriate role model for student athletes through his/her instructions and actions.
- Has a thorough knowledge of all the athletic policies
- Has knowledge of existing system, state and league regulations; implements same consistently and interprets them for staff.
- Understands the proper administrative line of command and refers all requests or grievances through proper channels. Is aware of all public/staff/departmental meetings that require attendance.
- Assists in the necessary preparation to hold scheduled sport events or practices and adheres to scheduled facility times.
- Provides documentation to fulfill state and system requirements concerning physical examinations, parental consent and eligibility.
- Serves as a mentor to each athlete to promote the development and demonstration in student athletes the character traits of trustworthiness, respect, responsibility, fairness, caring, and citizenship.
- By his/her presence at all practices games and while traveling, provides assistance, guidance and safeguards for each participant.
- Monitors equipment rooms and coaches' offices, authorizes who may enter, issue or requisition equipment.
- Permits the athletes to only be in authorized areas of the building at the appropriate times.
- Examines locker rooms before and after practices and games, checking on general cleanliness of the facility. Responsible for cleanliness and maintenance of specific sport equipment.
- Secures all doors, lights, windows and locks before leaving building if custodians are not on duty.
- Instills in each player a respect for equipment and school property, its care and proper use.