JobID 157 : Registrar (Part-Time) (#2036934)
Posted a month ago
THE MAINE-NILES ASSOCIATION OF SPECIAL RECREATION JOB DESCRIPTION Registrar
Accountability: Business Manager
The Registrar is responsible for the orderly processing of all program registrations. This includes securing the proper and complete documentation and payments required for a registration.
Job Type: Part-Time (averaging 18 hours per week)
Qualifications: High school diploma, minimum of 3 years office experience. Knowledge and proficiency of computers, including Word, Excel, and data base type program. Ability to demonstrate effective oral and written communication skills
1. Input program information into RecTrac program software
2. Process program registration through RecTrac and collect fees
3. Maintain accurate and current registration records
4. Change, add, and drop participants in and out of programs
5. Update rosters and medical forms and have such information available for staff before programs start
6. Enter scholarship awards
7. Prepare daily bank deposits, credit card transaction reports, and other end of day reports
8. Provide current program rosters to program staff
9. Perform any miscellaneous tasks as requested by the Business Manager
10. Establish and maintain payment plans and monitor customer accounts
11. Process check requests for refund
12. Run monthly billing and follow up on any outstanding payments
13. Communicate with program staff regarding program cancellations, changes, programs filled, etc.
1. Serve as back-up for the Front Office Assistant
2. Attends programs outings and special events as requested
1. Staff will comply with all M-NASR Safety Policies and Procedures and carry out all tasks in a safe manner.
2. Attends program outings and special events as requested
1. May feel pressure due to time sensitive reporting requirements
Physiological Considerations: None
1. Most work is performed indoors
1. Good organization skills, good communication skills, and even temperament
Essential Physical Capabilities:
1. Prolonged periods of sitting, standing, bending, stooping, and walking.
2. Good Vision.
3. Good hearing at conversation levels.
4. Good general health.
5. Good speaking capabilities.
6. Capable of lifting, pushing, pulling, and carrying items weighing 5-20 pounds with mechanical
assistance or team lift.