JobID 1500 : 1:1 Student Nurse (#2033939)
Job | Posted 2 months ago
Position(s) Available for the 2020-2021 School Year.
Qualifications: RN Preferred, LPN or CNA Considered
- Provide 1:1 nursing care to the assigned student throughout the day inside elementary K-5 school
- Candidates must have experience with G-Tubes, J-Tubes, Catheterization, Tracheostomy, and Seizure Protocol
- Experience working with children is greatly preferred
- Monitor student during transport to/from school and between classes within the building
- Ride bus to and from school with student
- Hours: 8:00am - approx. 4:15pm
Application Procedure: Please fill out an online application at www.ccsd21.org for consideration.
Selection Procedure: The interview process will be led and articulated by the school administration, and they are typically assisted by other instructional staff members from the school and/or district.
Wheeling Community Consolidated School District 21
999 W Dundee Rd, Wheeling, IL 60090-3986
Compare with State
Amount per Student
State Average: $13,341 (USD)
% ELL Students
State Average: 10%
Student Teacher Ratio
State Average: 15.71
% IEP Students
State Average: 15%
State Average: 246