JobID 17432 : Social Studies (#2033200)
A teaching vacancySocial Studies at Geneva Middle School North for the 2020-2021 school year.
* Proper Illinois licensure in social studies at the middle school level
* Passion for working with middle school students
* Ability to work collaboratively with other teachers, support staff, and parents
* Willingness to develop talents and skills as a lifelong learner
* A person committed to the highest standards of ethical and professional conduct
Additional information about Geneva School District 304, the certified staff application process, and the selection procedures that will be used to fill this position can be accessed by logging onto the District 304 website at www.geneva304.org.
Interested candidates must complete the Kane County Human Resources Consortium online application process and upload the necessary application materials to the Kane County Regional Office of Education by the application deadline. Do not send or drop off application materials to the building or at the District Office.
Candidate interviews will begin immediately.