JobID 6680 : Science Teacher-Physics-Temp (#2032776)
QUALIFICATIONS: 1. Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college in education.
2. Qualify, at time of hire, for State of Delaware Secondary Science for Physics valid in grades 9-12.
3. Applicant must demonstrate a level of knowledge and/or experience appropriate to the position.
4. Favorable criminal background and child protection registry check for the candidate offered employment.
5. Tuberculin test.
6. Participation in Direct Deposit.
TERMS OF 1. Salary based on State and local salary schedule
EMPLOYMENT: 2. Benefits in accordance with current Laurel Board policy
3. Temporary contract through June 10, 2020
APPLICATION 1. Letter of Interest 4. Evidence of certification
PROCEDURE: 2. Resume’ 5. College transcripts
3. District Application 6. Three letters of professional reference
MAILING Laurel School District
ADDRESS: Attention Judy Evans
1160 South Central Avenue
Laurel, DE 19956
DATE POSTED: February 14, 2020
CLOSING DATE: All documents must be received by 12:00 noon on March 2, 2020. Position will remain open until filled.
The Board of Education reserves the right to reject any or all applicants, re-advertise and/or withdraw any or all positions. The District reserves the right to modify and/or delete any possible vacancy at its discretion for this position. An open and continuous search process will be conducted until this position is filled. The Laurel School District is an Equal Opportunity Employer.