JobID 445 : Anticipated High School English (#2032092)
Anticipated High School English Teacher
John Glenn School Corporation has an opening beginning with the 2020 – 2021 School Year
- This is a 9th – 12th High School with approximately 640 students
- August 10, 2020
- Valid Indiana Teaching License
- Note: Emergency permits will be
John Glenn School Corporation is committed to a comprehensive experience for all of our students. For that reason, candidates committed to long-term involvement with activities beyond the school day will be given additional consideration for interviews and eventual job placement.
- Plan curriculum and instruction based on the Indiana State Standards and local goals.
- Instruct through best practices with an emphasis on differentiation, engagement, and technology.
- Evaluate student performance with both formative and summative assessments.
- Use Data to guide classroom decisions.
- Candidate will be an integral member of a grade level or department team.
- Candidate will join the tradition of John Glenn to work extremely hard for the success of students.
- Candidate’s work will support the mission and vision of the John Glenn School Corporation.
- Candidate will facilitate institutional improvement because of his/her unique abilities, outstanding efforts, and commitment to excellence.
Important: • You are encouraged to apply early. • Applications will be reviewed in the order they are received. • Position open until filled.
" height="210" hspace="12" src="file:///C:/Users/lsleek/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtmlclip1/01/clip_image001.gif" width="297" />