JobID 389 : 1:1 Associate, MHS (#2032069)
The Milford School District is seeking a full-time 1:1 Associate to support a student in achieving objectives written in their Individualized Education Programs (I.E.P.’s) by working with the special and regular education Teachers.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS and ABILITIES:
- Knowledge of child development, instructional strategies and practices applicable to assignment, and instructional goals and policies of Milford School District
- Ability to assist with implementation of the instructional program and to participate in monitoring and ensuring appropriate student behavior.
- Ability to exhibit patient behavior and to work effectively with children, young adults, and staff members.
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions and to perform all required tasks.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to interact with and support students with special needs.
- Knowledge of standard desktop computer hardware and software such as MS Office products and database software.
EDUCATION, TRAINING and EXPERIENCE:
- Associate’s Degree in Liberal Arts or its equivalent.
- Three years’ transferable experience is preferred
CERTIFICATE LICENSE: None required
LOCATION: Milford High School
FLSA Status: Non-exempt