JobID 2255 : Bus Driver - 2 Bus Run (2 Positions) (#2031029)
Summary of Duties
This position is assigned one AM (elementary) route and one PM (elementary) route. Transports students safely to and from school and school related activities and events. Complies with all related laws and regulations pertaining to student transportation. Promotes a positive district image through interactions with students, staff and the community.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Ability to meet school bus driver certification requirements:
- Michigan School Bus Driver Education course.
- Commercial Driver License Examination for CDL B, with P and S plus Air Brakes.
- Pass Michigan Department of Education physical examination requirements.
- Clear Federal criminal check, includes finger printing.
- Meet Federal DOT drug/alcohol testing requirements.
- Free from adverse effects of medication, alcohol, and drugs.