JobID 6136 : Substitute Assistant - Part Time (#2030090)
JOBTITLE: Substitute Assistant - Part Time
REPORTS TO: Human Capital and AccountabilityOfficer
WAGE/HOUR STATUS: Non-exempt
PAYGRADE: 12.50 per hour
The Substitute Assistant will report directly to the Human Capital and Accountability Officer and will support the Human Resource Business Partner – Substitute Services with substitute processing, AppliTrack, Absence Management and other administrative duties. All employees of Spring ISD are expected to act with integrity, support organizational goals, communicate in a clear and respectful manner, championing the needs of our students and drive continuous improvement.
60+ credit hours from and accredited college or university
1 year experience in Human Resources or job related experience
Knowledge of Absence Management (formerlyAesop)
- Effective communication and interpersonalskills
- Strong organizationalskills
- Effective reporting/file maintenanceskills
- Novice in excel spreadsheets and Googledocuments
- Ability to perform multiple taskssimultaneously
- Problem solver/solutiondriven
- Ability to foster positiverelationships
MAJOR REPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Utilize the applicant tracking system(AppliTrack)daily and upload approved candidates to TEAL.
- Enter new substitute employees, process terminations and resignations into theHRIS system(eFinance).
- Assist with payroll duties to ensure all active substitute employees are compensated accurately according to the district payschedule.
- Display the highest level of customer service by providing timely and effective solutions toapplicants,employees,leadership.ThisincludestroubleshootingandresolvingAbsence Management concerns for substitute employees, teachers andprincipals.
- Perform all other duties asassigned.
The usual and customary methods of performing the job’s functions require the following physical demands: physical mobility, standing, prolonged sitting, prolonged use of the computer, some lifting, carrying, pushing, and/or pulling.
The foregoing statements describe the general purpose and responsibilities assigned to this job and are not an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and duties that may be assigned or skills that may be required.