JobID 460 : Special Education Teacher (#2025239)
Thief River Falls Public Schools has an opening for a Special Education Teacher with the ability, skills, and training to work with a broad array of students with disabilities in a cross-categorical model at Lincoln High School beginning in the 2020-2021 school year. Come join our team, where you will work with other talented faculty and staff. TRF Schools values educators who display a willingness to grow professionally, to be active members of our learning community, and to build positive relationships with students, parents, and colleagues.
Coaching/advising opportunities are available, and we encourage applicants to view our current opportunities on the District website.
- Design and implement instruction tailored to meet the unique needs of students requiring special education services
- Work on general education teams and provide collaborative special education services with general education teachers
- Collaborate with paraprofessional by effectively directing and delegating their workload
- Maintain proper records, communication, and planning
- Working knowledge of learning disabilities and transition experience
- Special Education Licensure required for working with students in federal settings 1-3
- Multiple licensures preferred
- Knowledge and experience with due process requirements for special education services preferred