JobID 971 : Interim Journalist/Graphic Designer (ADU) 20-061 (#2023842)
Job | Posted 2 months ago
- Graduate of an accredited college or university with a B.A. or B.S. Degree in Communications preferred. Minimum B.S. or B.A. Degree required.
- Ability to write news stories, features, and coordinates such with photography for general press distribution.
- Shall have demonstrated writing experience supported by a writing portfolio.
- Demonstrated skills in web page design and format.
- Demonstrated ability to serve as a major contributor to the District Website with completed news/photography assignments.
- Demonstrated skills in photography.
- Demonstrated ability to create and design graphic art for both television and print media.
- Ability to work flexible schedule throughout school year which includes some nights and weekend assignments.
Pemberton Township School District
1 Egbert St., Pemberton, NJ 08068
Compare with State
Amount per Student
State Average: $19,422 (USD)
% ELL Students
State Average: 5%
Student Teacher Ratio
State Average: 12.25
% IEP Students
State Average: 16%
State Average: 345