JobID 1365 : 2020 Spring Tennis Coach - HIgh School (#2022821)
Job | Posted 2 months ago
One position available: Tennis Head Coach - Girls and Boys
Please apply if you are interested in any coaching, assistant coaching, or volunteering.
- Coaches individual participants in the skills necessary for excellent achievement in the sport involved.
- Helps maintain necessary attendance forms, insurance records, and similar paperwork.
- Helps oversee the safety conditions of the facility or area in which assigned sport is conducted at all times that students are present.
- Helps establish performance criteria for eligibility in interscholastic competition in his/her sport in accordance with state and district standards.
- Enforces discipline and sportsmanlike behavior at all times, and establishes and oversees penalties for breach of standards by individual students.
- Responsible for adherence to DIAA rules and regulations as well as any policies and procedures of the Seaford School District.
- Represents the school and school district in an ethical and professional manner at all times.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- A minimum of high school diploma or GED.
- Must be CPR/AED Certified
- Demonstrates interest in the aptitude for performing coaching duties for a specific sport or sports.
- Clean Criminal Background Check, TB test and Child Protection Registry clearance must be completed prior to start of employment.
- Current District Employees: complete online application, attach resume, and apply for the positions you are interested in.
- Outside Applicants: Complete Online application, attach resume, education transcripts, certificates and any letters of reference.
Seaford School District
390 North Market Street Extend, Seaford, DE 19973-2612
Compare with State
Amount per Student
State Average: $14,609 (USD)
% ELL Students
State Average: 7%
Student Teacher Ratio
State Average: 15.05
% IEP Students
State Average: 15%
State Average: 349