JobID 8763 : Summer School English Teacher 2020 (#2020415)
VACANCY: The Valley View Public School District is seeking an individual to fill an English teaching position for the Summer School Program.
JOB SUMMARY: Teachers are responsible for: planning instructional lessons, interests and abilities of students; creating a classroom environment that is conducive to learning; and employing effective instructional techniques. All courses will follow the approved district curriculum, including tests and final exams.
Session Dates: June 8, 2020 – June 26, 2020 from 7:30 AM - 11:45 AM
- Applicants must hold the appropriate State of Illinois Teaching Licensure
- Prior 9-12 teaching experience preferred
- Knowledge and experience related to proposed teaching unit preferred
- Knowledge and experience related to CRISS Training Preferred
- Applicants must be able to maintain records as required
- Applicants must commit themselves to the entire session (No vacations during session preferred)
COMPENSATION: Teachers will be paid $35.00 per hour. Make up days if required will be added to the end of the semester.
APPLICATION PROCEDURE: Applications should be submitted online at www.vvsd.org
SELECTION PROCEDURE: Interviews with selected applicants will be held as soon as practicable.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER