JobID 34041 : Physical Education Teacher - Elementary (#2019362)
Crescent Academy is hiring an Elementary Physical Education Teacher. Must have valid Michigan Teacher Certification.
Competitive Medical, Dental, and Vision BCBS plans with a low employee contribution. Life, ADD, STD, and LTD paid by 100% by the employer!
Would you like to be a part of a school that believes strongly in its students and their right to a high quality education? Does your teaching and strong desire to make a difference in a child’s education describe why you became a teacher? Are you interested in creating an innovative, project based, experience for your students? If you possess the following qualities:
- Creativity and Innovated ideas about learning in the classroom
- Project based learning
- Enjoy challenges (social, economic)
- Engaged in learning and curriculum
- Persistent characteristics ( closing achievement gaps, and data driven)
- Collaborating within a team and being pro-active
- Conflict resolution (parents and students)
- Empathy ( students, parents, staff)
If this sounds like you and you also want to be a part of a flexible, supportive, family-oriented team, then Crescent is the place for you!
Crescent Academy believes in the whole child approach which means that academy staff assists students and their families in bettering their outcomes by creating a college bound culture that expects and teaches strong character, academic achievement, and civic engagement.
Students from all cultural backgrounds and all walks of life attend Crescent Academy.
Crescent Academy serves over 1,500 students grade level PreK-8.