JobID 3615 : Instructional Assistant (#2017944)
Under the supervision of administration, special education and related service staff, we are seeking a professional and responsible applicant who will:
- Support and foster the students' ability to uphold our school's code of ethics by being inspirational, kind and respectful.
- Work with teachers to create a classroom environment conducive to learning by assisting in employing a variety of appropriate teaching strategies.
- Assist staff in supporting the students' ability to achieve their individualized educational goals and objectives by working with individuals or small groups, with the ultimate goal of shaping students who are independent self-advocates.
- Communicate regularly with supervisors and staff.
- Maintain a high level of ethical behavior and confidentiality.
- Be punctual and willing to contribute to the school community as a whole.
Qualifications: High School diploma. Associate's degree or Para-pro preferred.
Working Conditions: Full time/High School
To apply for this position, please visit our website at: