JobID 1709 : Special Education Teacher (#2017837)
Job | Posted 15 days ago
Potential Special Education Teacher needed for the 2020-2021 School Year. Experience working with special needs students is preferred but not required.
- Missouri Certification in Special Education
- Dependent on level of education and years of teaching experience.
- Sixteen years of previous teaching experience will be accepted toward placement on salary schedule.
- District paid employee medical, dental, and life insurance (with option to purchase coverage for spouse, children, or family).
- Employee option to purchase voluntary benefits including vision insurance, short term disability, long term disability and other supplemental insurance policies.
- 10 Days PTO
- District matched retirement contribution of 14.5% to Public School Retirement System (PSRS)
Raymore-Peculiar R-II School District
21005 S SCHOOL RD, PECULIAR, MO 64078-0789
Compare with State
Amount per Student
State Average: $11,368 (USD)
% ELL Students
State Average: 3%
Student Teacher Ratio
State Average: 13.59
% IEP Students
State Average: 14%
State Average: 227