JobID 199 : English Teacher (#2016716)
Posted 7 days ago
Please e-mail your request to Dr. Vickie Tiblier, Principal at firstname.lastname@example.org
POSITION: ENGLISH TEACHER - HIGH SCHOOLCOMMENCING DATE: August 3, 2020
- Class A Mississippi Teacher’s License with endorsement in 119 – English (7-12)
- Knowledge and skills in classroom instructional methods and management
- Commitment to student-centered learning
- Knowledge of Mississippi College and Career readiness standards
- Commitment to integration of technology into daily instruction
- Interpersonal skills in working with students, professional colleagues, administration, parents, and community
- Strong written and oral communication skills: grammar, spelling, punctuation
- Strong computer skills
- Good physical condition with ability to lift 10 pounds
JOB DESCRIPTION: Teach classes in accordance with all policies and procedures as stated in Ocean Springs School Board Policy.
LENGTH OF CONTRACT: 187 days per school year
SALARY: Commensurate with the Ocean Springs salary schedule for certified positions for the 2020-2021 school year.
Any person desiring to transfer within the system must adhere to School Board Policy GBE
The Ocean Springs School District employs qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, or the presence of non-related medical condition or handicap.