JobID 1598 : Cook (#2016570)
1. High School diploma
2. Adaptability for directed and independent work.
3. Ability to work with students, parents and staff.
4. Physical requirements: Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 pounds. Constant standing, hearing, hand-eye and mind-eye coordination: frequent repetitive motions with wrists, hands and fingers, bending over, stooping, holding and crouching.
Reports To: Head Cook
1. Provide food service in an efficient, appealing and sanitary manner which promotes student participation.
2. Works effectively with the food service team.
1. Keep kitchen and cafeteria neat, attractive and sanitary.
2. Assist with food preparation, serving and clean up.
- Prepare food for daily meals
- Set up serving lines
- Serve food
- Clean up
- Stocking store rooms, coolers and freezers
4. Provide food service for special events conducted at the school.
5. Perform other duties as assigned by the head cook.