JobID 4465 : Education assistant for one-on-one student support (#2015236)
Education assistant for general education student with special needs
Meadow Lake Elementary School
Seven hours per day, which includes 6.5 hours of paid work time and 30 minutes of unpaid lunch time
Up to $18.37 per hour plus benefits
- Assists in providing one-on-one support for a student with disabilities.
- As needed:
- Willingness to lift, carry and physically manage as necessary.
- Can successfully complete Personal Care Assistant (PCA) certification and provide documentation of completion upon request.
- Other duties as assigned by teacher or principal.
- Experience working with students with disabilities preferred.
- Patient, calm and understanding manner when working with students.
- Sensitivity to confidentiality.
- Able to attend work regularly and report to work in a timely manner.
- Demonstrates strong organizational skills and has the ability to prioritize and perform multiple tasks.
Apply on-line at http://www.applitrack.com/rdale/onlineapp/
POSTING OPEN UNTIL FILLED
Human Resources Program Director
4148 Winnetka Avenue N.
New Hope, MN 55427